By Marcie Barnes
We are pleased to announce that on February 8, 2012 Spherre will be one of the pilot startups raising funds on a new crowdsourcing platform called www.crowdbackers.com. The mission of crowdbackers is "to build a community that inspires, creates and funds the best new technology and entrepreneurial ideas" - and we are very excited to be part of their launch.
Much like www.kickstarter.com we will be offering incentives at each donation level, so depending on how much you decide to pledge (and once we reach our fundraising goal), you'll get cool stuff that in all cases have a retail value equal to or greater than your donation (with the exception of autographed books, it's a little hard to place a proper value on those).
Everyone who donates will be invited to the private beta of Spherre when it is ready, and other cool things like organic Spherre t-shirts and tote bags will be on the list. In addition, we'll be offering some other cool eco-friendly products such as:
- A 30-day supply of all-natural Athletic Greens supplement
- A beautiful juice glass set from Green City Bottles
- Gift bags from Burt's Bees
- 6-month Foodzie box subscriptions
Also, some of the exciting incentives we've got lined up so far for the upper-level donations include:
- Autographed Farmer's Market Bags from www.summertomato.com
- An autographed copy of LinkedWorking: Generating Success on LinkedIn by Lewis Howes
- An autographed copy of The Asylum: The Renegades Who Hijacked the World's Oil Market by Leah McGrath Goodman
- An autographed copy of The 4-Hour Workweek (audio) by Timothy Ferriss
- An autographed copy of Stop Talking, Start Doing by Sháá Wasmund plus
- A one-hour personal mentorship session with Sháá (this is a $5000 value!)
Please do check out our fundraiser on February 8. Mark your calendars, and of course, we'll be reminding you, too.